3. Thrissurkada enables transactions on its Platform between participating Stores/merchants and buyers, dealing in (a) prepared food and beverages, (b) consumer goods, and (c) other products and services ("Platform Services"). The buyers ("Buyer/s") can choose and place orders ("Orders") from a variety of products and services listed and offered for sale by various merchants including but not limited to the restaurants, eateries and grocery stores ("Merchant/s"), on the Platform. Further, the Buyer can also place Orders for undertaking certain tasks on the Platform (“Tasks”).
4. Thrissurkada enables delivery of such Orders or completion of Tasks at select localities of serviceable cities across India ("Delivery Services") by connecting third party service providers i.e. pick-up and delivery executives (“PDE”) who will be responsible for providing the pick-up and delivery services and completing Tasks initiated by the users of the Platform (Buyers or Merchants). The Platform Services and Delivery Services are collectively referred to as "Services". For both Platform Services and Delivery Services, Thrissurkada is merely acting as an intermediary between the Merchants and Buyers and/or PDEs and Buyers/Merchants.
PDEs are individual entrepreneurs engaged with Thrissurkada on a voluntary, non-exclusive and principal to principal basis to provide aforementioned services for service fee. PDEs are independent contractors and are free to determine their timings of work. Thrissurkada does not exercise control on the PDEs and the relationship between the PDEs and Thrissurkada is not that of an agent and principal or employee and employer.
5. For the pickup and delivery services and completing the Tasks, PDEs may charge the users of the Platform (Buyers or Merchants), a service fee (inclusive of applicable taxes whenever not expressly mentioned) determined on the basis of various factors including but not limited to distance covered, time taken, demand for delivery services/Tasks, real time analysis of traffic and weather conditions, seasonal peaks or such other parameters as may be determined from time to time.
7. Use of Platform and Services
1. All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Merchants alone with respect to products and services being offered by the Merchants. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, applicable taxes, shipping costs, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. Thrissurkada does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Merchants. Thrissurkada may, however, offer support services to Merchants in respect to Order fulfilment, mode of payment, payment collection, call centre support and other ancillary services, pursuant to independent contracts executed by Thrissurkada with the Merchants. The price of the product and services offered by the Merchant are determined by the Merchant itself and Thrissurkada has no role to play in such determination of price in any way whatsoever.
2. Upon acceptance of any Order or Task by the PDEs, the pickup and delivery services or Task completion services (as the case may be) undertaken by him/her, shall constitute a separate contract for services between Merchants/Buyers and PDEs. Thrissurkada shall not be responsible for the services provided by PDE to Merchants/Buyers through the Platform. Thrissurkada may, however, offer support services to PDEs in respect of Order fulfilment, payment collection, call centre support, and other ancillary services, pursuant to independent contracts executed by Thrissurkada with the PDEs.
3. Thrissurkada does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any of the Merchants. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular Merchant that you choose to deal with on the Platform and use your best judgment on that behalf. All Merchant offers and third-party offers are subject to respective party terms and conditions. Thrissurkada takes no responsibility for such offers.
4. Thrissurkada neither make any representation or warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Platform nor does implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Platform. Thrissurkada accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
5. Thrissurkada does not make any representation or warranty with respect to any aspect of the services being provided by the PDEs through the Platform including but not limited to pick up and delivery services and Task completion services to the Merchants or Buyers as the case may be.
6. Thrissurkada is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Merchants, and between Merchants/Buyers and PDE on the Platform. Thrissurkada cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers, Merchants and PDEs will perform any transaction concluded on the Platform. Thrissurkada is not responsible for unsatisfactory or non-performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
7. Thrissurkada is operating an online marketplace and assumes the role of facilitator, and does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Merchant and/or Buyer and PDE on the Platform come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Merchant or PDE. At no time shall Thrissurkada hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Thrissurkada have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyer and Merchant and/or Buyer and PDE.
8. Thrissurkada is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Merchant and the Buyer. In case of complaints from the Buyer pertaining to efficacy, quality, or any other such issues, Thrissurkada shall notify the same to Merchant and shall also redirect the Buyer to the consumer call center of the Merchant. The Merchant shall be liable for redressing Buyer complaints. In the event you raise any complaint on any Merchant accessed using our Platform, we shall assist you to the best of our abilities by providing relevant information to you, such as details of the Merchant and the specific Order to which the complaint relates, to enable satisfactory resolution of the complaint.
9. Similar to the above, Thrissurkada is only providing a platform for communication with PDE and does not provide any pick-up and delivery services or Task completion services with respect to the Orders placed by Merchants/Buyers on the Platform as it is merely facilitating Delivery Services by connecting the Merchants/Buyers with the PDE through the Platform. In case of complaints by the Merchants/Buyers for deficiency or lapse in the delivery services or Task completion services provided by PDE, Thrissurkada shall notify the same to the PDE and also assist Merchants/Buyers to the best of its abilities to enable satisfactory resolution of the complaint.
10. Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
11. Thrissurkada - Use of the Ecommerce Website and Apps (Android and iOS)
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, download, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
1. belongs to another person and which you do not have any right to;
2. is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, slanderous, criminally inciting or invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
3. is misleading or misrepresentative in any way;
4. is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
5. harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
6. involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
7. promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
8. infringes upon or violates any third party's rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity;
9. promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
10. contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
11. provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
12. provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
13. contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult);
14. tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Platform or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Platform or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
16. solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which is or could be construed as being illegal;
17. interferes with another user's use and enjoyment of the Platform or any third party's user and enjoyment of similar services;
19. harm minors in any way;
20. infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
21. violates any law for the time being in force;
22. deceives or misleads the addressee/users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
23. impersonate another person;
24. contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
25. threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any criminal offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
26. is false, inaccurate or misleading;
27. directly or indirectly, offers, attempts to offer, trades or attempts to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force; or
28. creates liability for us or causes us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our internet service provider or other suppliers.
2. You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Platform. We reserve our right to prohibit any such activity.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Platform, by hacking, "password mining" or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Platform or any network connected to the Platform nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Platform or any network connected to the Platform. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Platform, or any other Buyer, including any account on the Platform not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Platform or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Platform, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Platform.
5. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about us or the brand name or domain name used by us including the name 'Thrissurkada', or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Thrissurkada or Merchant on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Thrissurkada's trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, as may be owned or used by us. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Platform or Thrissurkada's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Thrissurkada.
6. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any transaction being conducted on the Platform, or with any other person's use of the Platform.
7. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the Platform or any service offered on or through the Platform. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
9. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions, as amended from time to time, of (a) the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules thereunder; (b) all applicable domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable exchange control laws or regulations in force); and (c) international laws, foreign exchange laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations (including, but not limited to sales tax/VAT, income tax, octroi, service tax, central excise, custom duty, local levies) regarding your use of our service and your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
11. From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or overemphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other users in any manner.
14. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Platform, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Platform.
15. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or 'hackers') may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Platform and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Platform, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Platform You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform.
16. Thrissurkada shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services), hacking, pen testing attempts without our prior consent or a mutual legal agreement.
8. Account Registration
1. You may access the Platform by registering to create an account (" Thrissurkada Account") and become a member (" Membership"); or (c) you can also register to join by logging into your account with certain third party social networking sites ("SNS") (including, but not limited to, Facebook); each such account, a " Third Party Account", via our Platform, as described below. The Membership is limited for the purpose and are subject to the terms, and strictly not transferable. As part of the functionality of the Platform services, you may link your Thrissurkada Account with Third Party Accounts, by either:
1. providing your Third Party Account login information to us through the Platform; or
2. allowing us to access your Third Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third Party Account.
2. You represent that you are entitled to disclose your Third Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third Party Account (including, but not limited to, for use for the purposes described herein), without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third Party Account and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by such third party service providers.
3. By granting us access to any Third Party Accounts, you understand that we will access, make available and store (if applicable) any content or information that you have provided to and stored in your Third Party Account (" SNS Content") so that it is available on and through the Platform via your Thrissurkada Account.
5. Depending on the Third Party Accounts, you choose, and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third Party Accounts will be available on and through your Thrissurkada Account on the Platform.
6. Please note that if a Third Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or our access to such Third Party Account is terminated by the third party service provider, then SNS Content will no longer be available on and through the Platform.
7. We will create your Thrissurkada Account for your use of the Platform services based upon the personal information you provide to us or that we obtain via SNS, as described above. You can only have one Thrissurkada Account and are not permitted to create multiple accounts. Thrissurkada reserves the right to suspend such multiple accounts without being liable for any compensation where you have created multiple accounts on the Platform.
8. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
10. You are responsible for safeguarding your password. You agree that you will not disclose your password to any third party and that you will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your Thrissurkada Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Thrissurkada Account.
11. Goods and services purchased from the Platform are intended for your personal use and you represent that the same are not for resale or you are not acting as an agent for other parties.
9. Order Booking and Financial Terms
1. The Platform allows the Buyers to place Orders and upon acceptance of such Orders by the Merchants, Thrissurkada will, subject to the terms and conditions set out herein, facilitates delivery of goods or services, or completion of Tasks through PDE.
3. As a general rule, all Orders placed on the Platform and Delivery Services are treated as confirmed.
4. However, upon Buyer’s successful completion of booking an Order, we may call the Buyer on the telephone or mobile number provided to confirm the details of such Order, price to be paid and the estimated delivery time. For this purpose, Buyer will be required to share certain information with us, including but not limited to Buyer’s (i) first and last name (ii) mobile number; and (iii) email address. It shall be Buyer’s sole responsibility to bring any incorrect details to our attention.
5. In addition to the foregoing, we may also contact you by phone and / or email to inform and confirm any change in the Order, due to availability or unavailability or change in Order or change in price of any item in the Order as informed by the Merchant. Please note that any change or confirmation of the Order shall be treated as final. It is clarified that Thrissurkada reserves the right to not to process Buyer's Order in the event Buyer or Merchant or PDE is unavailable on the phone or any other means of communication at the time when we call you for confirming the Order and such event the provisions of the Cancellation and Refund Policy shall be applicable.
6. All payments made against the Orders or Services on the Platform by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. The Platform will not facilitate transactions with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the Orders or Services made on Platform. You can pay by (i) credit card or debit card or net banking; (ii) any other RBI approved payment method at the time of booking an Order; or (iii) credit or debit card or cash at the time of delivery. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Thrissurkada is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment on delivery, collection and remittance facility for the transactions on the Platform using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and credit card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing payment facility, Thrissurkada is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the transaction or the transaction price.
7. Buyers acknowledge and agree that Thrissurkada acts as the Merchant's and PDE’s payment agent for the limited purpose of accepting payments from Buyers/Merchants on behalf of the Merchant or PDE, as the case may be. Upon your payment of amounts to us, which are due to the Merchant or PDE, your payment obligation to the Merchant or PDE for such amounts is completed, and we are responsible for remitting such amounts to the Merchant or PDE. You shall not, under any circumstances whatsoever, make any payment directly to the Merchant for Order bookings or to the PDE for delivery of the Order or completion of the Task made using the Platform.
10. The final tax bill will be issued by the Merchant and PDE (if registered for tax purposes) to the Buyer along with the Order and Thrissurkada is merely collecting the payment on behalf of such Merchant and PDE. All applicable taxes and levies, the rates thereof and the manner of applicability of such taxes on the bill are being charged and determined by the Merchant and PDE. Thrissurkada holds no responsibility for the legal correctness/validity of the levy of such taxes. The sole responsibility for any legal issue arising on the taxes shall reside with the Merchant and the PDE.
11. The prices reflected on the Platform, including packaging or handling charges, are determined solely by the Merchant and are listed based on Merchant's information. Very rarely, prices may change at the time of placing Order due to Merchant changing the menu price without due intimation and such change of price are at the sole discretion of the Merchant attributing to various factors beyond control.
Disclaimer: Prices on any product(s) as reflected on the Platform may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information supplied by Merchant be incorrectly reflected and in such an event Merchant may cancel Buyer’s Order(s).
12. The Merchant shall be solely responsible for any warranty/guarantee of the goods or services sold to the Buyers and in no event shall be the responsibility of Thrissurkada.
13. The transactions are bilateral between the Merchant and Buyer, and between Merchant/Buyer and PDE, therefore, Thrissurkada is not liable to charge or deposit any taxes applicable on such transactions.
10. Cancellations and Refunds
Please refer to the Cancellation and Refund Policy for cancellation and refunds terms in relation to usage of the Platform for availing Services.
11. Terms of service
1. The Buyer agrees and acknowledges that Thrissurkada shall not be responsible for:
3. The services or goods provided by the Merchants including but not limited to serving of food Orders suiting your requirements and taste;
4. The Merchant's services or goods, or services provided by PDEs not being up to Buyer expectations or leading to any loss, harm or damage to him/her;
5. The availability or unavailability of certain items on the menu;
6. The Merchant serving the incorrect Orders; or
7. Product liability of goods provided by Merchants.
2. The details of the menu and price list available on the Platform with respect to restaurant services, goods or any other services are based on the information provided by the Merchants and Thrissurkada shall not be responsible for any change or cancellation or unavailability.
3. Buyers and Merchants agree and acknowledge that Thrissurkada is not responsible for any liability arising out of delivery services provided by PDE to them.
4. Buyers may not be able to avail Services if their delivery location is outside Thrissurkada’s current scope of Service. Thrissurkada will keep the Buyer informed of the same at the time of confirming his/her Order booking.
5. Buyer understands that delivery time quoted at the time of confirming the Order is an approximate estimate and may vary based on the information obtained from PDEs and Merchants. Thrissurkada will not be responsible for any delay in the delivery of an Order.
6. Buyer understands that there are certain Merchants who undertake delivery of their goods and services to the Buyer and the Merchant may charge the Buyer for such service. Thrissurkada exercises no control on such delivery services and same shall be under the control of Merchant alone and hence all or any disputes arising out of such delivery services shall be between Buyer and Merchant alone. Thrissurkada shall not be responsible for such delivery services and assumes no liability for disputes arising out of the same.
7. Buyer’s Order will be only delivered to the address designated by him/her at the time of placing the Order on the Platform. Buyer’s Order will be cancelled in the event of any change of the address as informed by the PDE and Buyer shall not be entitled to any refund for the same. Delivery of goods and services in the event of change of the delivery location shall be subject to acceptance by the PDE or sole discretion of Thrissurkada.
8. The Buyer shall undertake to provide adequate directions, information and authorisations to accept delivery. In the event of no delivery due to any act or omission attributable to Buyer, the goods or services shall be deemed to have been delivered to the Buyer and all risk and responsibility in relation thereto shall pass to the Buyer without being entitled to any refund.
9. The Buyer understands that Thrissurkada’s (including Merchant’s and PDE’s) liability ends once Order has been delivered to him/her, except where the product liability of the Merchant subsists.
10. Services provided:
2. Buyer shall be required to provide credit or debit card details to the approved payment gateways while making the payment on the Platform. In this regard, Buyer agrees to provide correct and accurate credit/ debit card details to the approved payment gateways for availing the Services. Buyer shall not use the credit/ debit card which is not lawfully owned by Buyer, i.e. in any transaction, Buyer must use his/her own credit/ debit card. The information provided by the Buyer will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. Buyer shall be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of his/her credit/ debit card details. We expressly disclaim all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of your credit/ debit card.
11. Thrissurkada does not offer any refunds against goods or services already purchased from a Merchant or PDE through the Platform unless an error that is directly attributable to Thrissurkada has occurred during the purchase of such product or services.
12. We constantly strive to provide you with accurate information on the Platform. However, in the event of an error, we may, in our sole discretion, contact you with further instructions.
13. If you use the Platform, you do the same at your own risk.
14. Buyer agrees that the Services shall be provided through the Platform only during the working hours of the relevant Merchants and PDEs.
12. No Endorsement
2. By using the Services, you agree that any legal remedy or liability that you seek to obtain for actions or omissions of other Members or other third parties will be limited to a claim against the particular Members or other third parties who caused you harm and you agree not to attempt to impose liability on, or seek any legal remedy from us with respect to such actions or omissions.
13. Specific Terms with respect to Use of Platform for purchase of Pharmaceutical Products
1. Buyer can use the Platform for purchase of various medicines and pharmaceutical products from the pharmacy stores that requires a valid medical prescription issued by a medical expert/ doctor to be provided to a registered pharmacist for the purpose of dispensing such medicines and pharmaceutical products (“Prescription Drugs”), offered for sale on the Platform by the Merchant. In Order to purchase Prescription Drugs from the Merchant through the Platform, Buyer is required to upload a scanned copy of the valid prescription on the Platform. The Order would not be processed by the Merchant until a copy of a valid prescription is uploaded on the Platform, which shall be in turn shared with the Merchant. The Merchant will verify the prescription uploaded by Buyer and in case of the Merchant observes any discrepancy in the prescription uploaded by Buyer, the Merchant may reject the Order. Buyer is also required to make the original prescription available at the time of delivery of the Prescription Drugs. Buyer shall allow the PDE to stamp the original prescription at the time of medicine delivery failing which medicines will not be delivered.
2. Buyer understands and agrees that Thrissurkada’s Platform is merely a technology platform and the medicines and pharmaceutical products are sold by the Merchant. Thrissurkada shall not be held responsible in any manner for any error or omission or act committed on part of the Merchant.
3. Buyer agrees and undertakes that he/she will not repeat the use of prescription for which drugs have already been dispensed. In case a Buyer found repeating the use of prescription, the Order will be cancelled immediately. In any event, Thrissurkada shall not be responsible for any adverse effects or harm caused to Buyer.
4. Buyer agrees and confirms that he/she is completely aware of the indications, side effects, drug interactions, effects of missed doses or overdose of the medicines Buyer Order through the Platform. It is imperative to seek professional advice from Medical practitioner before purchasing or consuming any medicine.
5. The Merchant/ Thrissurkada may maintain a record of the prescriptions uploaded by the Buyers.
6. Please refer to the Cancellation and Refund Policy for cancellation and refunds terms in relation to usage of the Platform for availing Services.
14. Specific Terms with respect to Use of Platform for purchase of Cigarettes and Other Tobacco Products
1. Buyer agrees and undertakes that he/she will not use the Platform to purchase cigarettes and other tobacco products if he/she is below the age of 18 years.
2. The PDE may request Buyer to provide a valid age proof at the time of delivery of cigarettes and/other tobacco products, Buyer agrees and undertakes to provide a valid age proof, if requested for verification. If the Buyer is below the age of 18 years the PDE shall cancel the Order. Buyer shall not place Order for loose cigarettes.
3. Please refer to the Cancellation and Refund Policy for cancellation and refunds terms in relation to usage of the Platform for availing Services.
15. Specific Terms with respect to Use of Platform for purchase of alcoholic beverages
1. Eligibility to use the Wine Shop category in the Platform: By accessing the Wine Shop category in the Platform, the Buyer represents that he/she is of legal drinking age in Buyer’s state of domicile and/ or where he/she is accessing the Platform and has not been previously suspended or prohibited from accessing or otherwise availing the Services of the Platform.
3. One Time Password (OTP) at the time of delivery: Once the Order for alcoholic beverages is placed, the Buyer will receive an OTP on his/her registered mobile number which the Buyer should mandatorily provide to the PDE to receive delivery of the Order of alcoholic beverages. If OTP is not provided to the PDE, the Buyer’s Order in this case will be cancelled without any refund, and the products will not be delivered to him/her.
The Buyer agrees and undertakes that he/she will not share the OTP with any person below the legal drinking age to collect delivery of his/her Order of alcoholic beverages.
4. Delivery Address: The Buyer agrees and undertakes that he/she will not provide the address of any public place including but not limited to educational institution, hospital, religious places as delivery address for the Order. If the delivery address is found to be the address of a public place, Thrissurkada reserves the right to immediately cancel the Order without being liable to process any refund.
5. Please refer to the Cancellation and Refund Policy for cancellation and refunds terms in relation to usage of the Platform for availing Services.
3. As we are providing services in the select cities in Kerala, we have complied with applicable laws of India in making the Platform and its content available to you. In the event the Platform is accessed from outside India or outside our delivery zones, it shall be entirely at your risk. We make no representation that the Platform and its contents are available or otherwise suitable for use outside select cities. If you choose to access or use the Platform from or in locations outside select cities, you do so on your own and shall be responsible for the consequences and ensuring compliance of applicable laws, regulations, byelaws, licenses, registrations, permits, authorisations, rules and guidelines.
5. You understand and agree that the use of the Services does not include the provision of a computer or mobile device or other necessary equipment to access it. You also understand and acknowledge that the use of the Platform requires internet connectivity and telecommunication links. You shall bear the costs incurred to access and use the Platform and avail the Services, and we shall not, under any circumstances whatsoever, be responsible or liable for such costs.
6. You agree and grant permission to Thrissurkada to receive promotional SMS and e-mails from Thrissurkada or allied partners. In case you wish to opt out of receiving promotional SMS or email please send a mail to email@example.com.
7. By using the Platform you represent and warrant that:
1. All registration information you submit is truthful, lawful and accurate and that you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information.
2. Your use of the Platform shall be solely for your personal use and you shall not authorize others to use your account, including your profile or email address and that you are solely responsible for all content published or displayed through your account, including any email messages, and your interactions with other users and you shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, treaties and regulations, including those related to data privacy, international communications and the transmission of technical or personal data.
3. You will not submit, post, upload, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any content that: (a) is defamatory, abusive, harassing, insulting, threatening, or that could be deemed to be stalking or constitute an invasion of a right of privacy of another person; (b) is bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise offensive; (c) is violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise sexually explicit; (d) is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
5. You will not (a) use any services provided by the Platform for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind. In the event you want to advertise your product or service contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. You will not use the Platform in any way that is unlawful, or harms us or any other person or entity, as determined in our sole discretion.
7. You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage the Platform or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity's use or enjoyment of the Platform.
8. You will not use another person's username, password or other account information, or another person's name, likeness, voice, image or photograph or impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity.
9. You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including "flaming," "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," and "griefing" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
10. You will not delete or modify any content of the Platform, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
11. You will not post or contribute any information or data that may be obscene, indecent, pornographic, vulgar, profane, racist, sexist, discriminatory, offensive, derogatory, harmful, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, malicious, abusive, hateful, menacing, defamatory, untrue or political or contrary to our interest.
12. You shall not access the Platform without authority or use the Platform in a manner that damages, interferes or disrupts:
1. any part of the Platform or the Platform software; or
2. any equipment or any network on which the Platform is stored or any equipment of any third party
8. You release and fully indemnify Thrissurkada and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Platform and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable laws of India. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Thrissurkada cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Platform. You may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Platform.
18. Access to the Platform, Accuracy and security
1. We endeavour to make the Services available during Merchant or PDE working hours. However, we do not represent that access to the Platform will be uninterrupted, timely, error free, free of viruses or other harmful components or that such defects will be corrected.
2. We do not warrant that the Platform will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. We shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any equipment (including but not limited to your mobile device), software, data or other property as a result of your download, installation, access to or use of the Platform or your obtaining any material from, or as a result of using, the Platform. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties.
3. We do not represent or warranty that the information available on the Platform will be correct, accurate or otherwise reliable.
4. We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw access to the Platform to you personally, or to all users temporarily or permanently at any time without notice. We may any time at our sole discretion reinstate suspended users. A suspended User may not register or attempt to register with us or use the Platform in any manner whatsoever until such time that such user is reinstated by us.
19. Relationship with operators if the Platform is accessed on mobile devices
1. In the event the Platform is accessed on a mobile device, it is not associated, affiliated, sponsored, endorsed or in any way linked to any platform operator, including, without limitation, Apple, Google, Android or RIM Blackberry (each being an " Operator").
2. Your download, installation, access to or use of the Platform is also bound by the terms and conditions of the Operator.
5. We are solely responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to the Platform as required under applicable law. You and we acknowledge that an Operator has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Platform.
6. You and we acknowledge that we, not the relevant Operator, are responsible for addressing any claims of you or any third party relating to the Platform or your possession and/or use of the Platform, including, but not limited to: (i) any claim that the Platform fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (ii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
7. You and we acknowledge that, in the event of any third party claim that the Platform or your possession and use of the Platform infringes that third party's intellectual property rights, we, not the relevant Operator, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defence, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
8. You must comply with any applicable third party terms of agreement when using the Platform (e.g. you must ensure that your use of the Platform is not in violation of your mobile device agreement or any wireless data service agreement).
1. THE PLATFORM MAY BE UNDER CONSTANT UPGRADES, AND SOME FUNCTIONS AND FEATURES MAY NOT BE FULLY OPERATIONAL.
2. DUE TO THE VAGARIES THAT CAN OCCUR IN THE ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION AND DUE TO THE LIMITATIONS INHERENT IN PROVIDING INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES, THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, OR INACCURACIES IN THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE PLATFORM OR DELAY OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONALITY OF THE PLATFORM. AS A RESULT, WE DO NOT REPRESENT THAT THE INFORMATION POSTED IS CORRECT IN EVERY CASE.
3. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITIES THAT MAY ARISE AS A CONSEQUENCE OF ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT/ DEBIT CARDS.
4. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIRD PARTY SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE ON THE PLATFORM. WE MAY HAVE FORMED PARTNERSHIPS OR ALLIANCES WITH SOME OF THESE THIRD PARTIES FROM TIME TO TIME IN ORDER TO FACILITATE THE PROVISION OF CERTAIN SERVICES TO YOU. HOWEVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT AT NO TIME ARE WE MAKING ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING ANY THIRD PARTY'S SERVICES NOR WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES OR CLAIMS ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH THIRD PARTY INCLUDING, AND NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR, DEATH, INJURY OR IMPAIRMENT EXPERIENCED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU HEREBY DISCLAIM AND WAIVE ANY RIGHTS AND CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST US WITH RESPECT TO THIRD PARTY'S / MERCHANT’S/ PDE’S SERVICES.
5. THRISSURKADA DISCLAIMS AND ALL LIABILITY THAT MAY ARISE DUE TO ANY VIOLATION OF ANY APPLICABLE LAWS INCLUDING THE LAW APPLICABLE TO PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED BY THE MERCHANT OR PDE.
6. WHILE THE MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THE PLATFORM WERE PREPARED TO PROVIDE ACCURATE INFORMATION REGARDING THE SUBJECT DISCUSSED, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THESE MATERIALS IS BEING MADE AVAILABLE WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT WE MAKE NO GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERTISE, QUALITY OF WORK OR OTHER INFORMATION HEREIN. FURTHER, WE DO NOT, IN ANY WAY, ENDORSE ANY SERVICE OFFERED OR DESCRIBED HEREIN. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN IN RELIANCE ON SUCH INFORMATION.
7. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREUNDER IS PROVIDED "AS IS". WE AND / OR OUR EMPLOYEES MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE TIMELINESS, CONTENT, SEQUENCE, ACCURACY, EFFECTIVENESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR DATA FURNISHED HEREUNDER OR THAT THE INFORMATION OR DATA PROVIDED HEREUNDER MAY BE RELIED UPON. MULTIPLE RESPONSES MAY USUALLY BE MADE AVAILABLE FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES AND IT IS LEFT TO THE JUDGEMENT OF USERS BASED ON THEIR SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCES TO USE, ADAPT, MODIFY OR ALTER SUGGESTIONS OR USE THEM IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY OTHER SOURCES THEY MAY HAVE, THEREBY ABSOLVING US AS WELL AS OUR CONSULTANTS, BUSINESS ASSOCIATES, AFFILIATES, BUSINESS PARTNERS AND EMPLOYEES FROM ANY KIND OF PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY.
8. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSSES OR INJURY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE PLATFORM. IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AUTHORS OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOUR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN.
9. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, DAMAGES ARISING FROM PERSONAL INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH, AND DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION), RESULTING FROM ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR MERCHANT ACCESSED THROUGH THE PLATFORM, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT WE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
21. Intellectual property
1. We are either the owner of intellectual property rights or have the non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the intellectual property, in the Platform, and in the material published on it including but not limited to user interface, layout format, Order placing process flow and any content thereof.
2. You recognize that Thrissurkada is the registered owner of the word mark ‘Thrissurkada’ and the logo including but not limited to its variants (IPR) and shall not directly or indirectly, attack or assist another in attacking the validity of, or Thrissurkada’s or its affiliates proprietary rights in, the licensed marks or any registrations thereof, or file any applications for the registration of the licensed marks or any names or logos derived from or confusingly similar to the licensed marks, any variation thereof, or any translation or transliteration thereof in another language, in respect of any products/services and in any territory throughout the world.
3. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Platform for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material available on the Platform.
4. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
5. You must not use any part of the materials on the Platform for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
22. Treatment of information provided by you
23. Third Party Content
You shall not assign or transfer or purport to assign or transfer the contract between you and us to any other person.
26. Governing law and dispute resolution
27. IP Notice and Take Down Policy
1. Thrissurkada has put in place IP Notice and Take Down Policy (" Take Down Policy") so that intellectual property owners could easily report listings that infringe their right to ensure that infringing products are removed from the site, as they erode Buyer and good Seller trust.
2. Only the intellectual property rights
owner can report potentially infringing products or listings through Take Down
Policy by way of Notice of infringement in the specified format. If you are not
the intellectual property rights owner, you can still help by getting in touch
with the rights owner and encouraging them to contact
3. Note: Thrissurkada does not and cannot verify that Merchants have the right or ability to sell or distribute their listed products or services. However, Thrissurkada is committed to ensure that item listings do not infringe upon intellectual property rights of third parties once an authorized representative of the rights owner properly reports them to Thrissurkada.
28. Contact Us
Please contact us at email@example.com for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Platform.
Grievance Officer/Nodal Officer
In accordance with (1) Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under, and (2) Consumer Protection (E-Commerce) Rules 2020l the name and contact details of the Manager, Thaniyavarthan Privet Limited
No.25/517/14, Ananya Tower (TIP), Thrissur Information Technology Park, MG Road, Thrissur, Kerala,India Phone: +91 18008906916
Time: Monday - Friday (9:00 - 18:00)